Trust+ is a ground-breaking call recording service with the unique ability to share recordings with the caller. As well as offering a convenient new service for customers, Trust+ brings unprecedented transparency, is a clear statement of trust, and acts as a powerful market differentiator.
Designed for integration with your IVR system, Trust+ lets callers choose to record a call with the contact center. If the caller opts for recording, the call is recorded and stored in the Trust+ service. The caller is notified of the recording location by SMS for convenient recording retrieval.
Trust+ is suitable for all high quality customer care operations in any sector including telecoms, utilities, travel, hospitality, logistics, government, finance and healthcare.
- Asterix plug-in for recording offer and mobile number capture.
- SIP and IAX protocol support.
- Secure recording storage and access.
- SMS and Email notification.
- Caller registration option.
- PIN security option.
- Survey+ integration option.
- Promotion+ integration option.
- Increase quality of customer care.
- Retain customers, and staff.
- Attract new customers through positive social sharing.
- Reduce the level of call backs on the same issue.
HOW IT WORKS
When you offer Trust+ to your customers, you are making some powerful statements.
- You demonstrate confidence in the quality of your customer service
- You show respect for your customer, giving them equality of access
- You take a strong competitive position, using transparency to set yourself apart in the market
Yes. It works in exactly the same way as a call from a fixed or mobile phone service.
If the caller has Caller ID enabled in their VOIP service, and they configure it to use their mobile number, then then caller will not be asked for a mobile number when using Trust+.
If Caller ID is off in the VOIP service, then the caller will be prompted by Trust+ to enter their mobile number.
Trust+ supports callers with any type of phone that supports touch-tone dialing. The user can access their recordings via their browser on any device including smart phones, tablets and PCs.
Yes, callers have the option to stream the recording or downloading it to store locally.
The recordings are stored in mp3 format, and each minute of recording consumes around 1MB.
Yes, if this model is preferred we can support a number of payment models via our mobile payment partners DIMOCO.
To keep the service simple to use, callers must provide a mobile phone number in order to access their recordings. In most cases, if the caller is using a mobile, the number is detected automatically.After each recorded call, the caller is sent an SMS containing the recording link.
No. Registration is not required, and recording from mobiles can be started with a single key press.
Call recordings can be retrieved through clicking on a link delivered by SMS.
In addition, caller registration is available at www.sharedrecoding.com. Here, callers can be authenticated and then access their recording history.