ServeMeBest (SMB) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you share with us. Generally, you can browse through our website(s) without giving us any information about yourself. When we do need your personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to provide us with your personal information, this policy describes how we collect and use your personal information.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including first and last name, email address, address etc. when needed to provide a service you requested.
When you browse this website, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously indicated that you wish SMB to remember your personal information or login and password. SMB logs your IP address (the internet address of your computer) to give an idea of which part of the website you visit and how long you spend there. But your IP address is not linked to any personal information unless you have logged onto this website. Like many other commercial websites, the SMB website may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site. Please go to “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below for more information.
Data Protection Compliance
When personal information is collected, SMB will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. If you choose to provide SMB with your personal information, SMB may only transfer that information with your permission. SMB may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to a court order, subpoena, or government investigation. SMB also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that SMB, in good faith, believes to be unlawful. SMB may release certain Personally Identifiable Information when SMB believes that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How ServeMeBest Uses Data Collected
SMB uses information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on the website, to keep you up-to-date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information SMB thinks you’d like to hear about either from SMB or from its business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. SMB may also use your information to send you, or to have business partners send you, direct marketing, or email marketing information or contact you for market research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your personal information is never shared outside SMB without your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside SMB, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information is stored and processed in Germany.
- SMB may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- When SMB has your consent to share the information;
- When SMB needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- When SMB needs to send the information to companies who work on behalf of SMB to provide a product or service to you (SMB will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose); or
- When SMB wants to keep you up-to-date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information SMB thinks you’d like to hear about either from SMB or from business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- Your Ability to Review and Delete your Account and Information: You may request deletion of your SMB account or any of your personal information held by SMB by sending an email to email@example.com.
Your SMB account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. SMB safeguards the security of the data you send with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. In certain areas of this website, SMB uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions. While SMb strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to SMB, and so SMB urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Third Party Sites
Changes to this Privacy Statement
SMB will amend this policy from time to time. If SMB makes any substantial changes in the way it uses your personal information SMB will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
© ServeMeBest Inc. 2013-2015. All rights reserved.
The images used were purchased from www.istockphoto.com and www.123rf.com or originate from our own archives.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or concerns about the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.